[IAEP] Comments on David Kokorowski, David Pritchard and "Mastering" Educational SW

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:48:48 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Maria Droujkova <droujkova at gmail.com> wrote:

As I said, I am a beginner at Sugar, so what I say now may need (a lot of?)
> adjustment.

We should assure everyone that we all are beginners at Sugar (as Alan did.)
 "It's An Education Project", not a platform project. Sugar Labs very much
welcomes this discussion and mutual adjustment, see
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Education_Team.  Authentic conversations with
nuggets like those in this thread are food for reflection and inspire better
plans, better collaborations, better Sugar...

          --Fred