[IAEP] 7th-grade biology

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:46:24 EDT 2009

I and others are starting a project in 7th-grade biology teaching and
learning, with a focus on pre-biotic and biological evolution, and the
co-evolution of life and its environment on Earth. We will go through
the curriculum looking for topics that we can model and for
opportunities for students to observe and analyze. Then we will need
software assistance to create the appropriate models and analytic
processes. We will have at least one classroom to try out our
materials.

I should be able to announce more details in a week or two.

Anybody interested?

And Children are my nation.