[IAEP] Events calendar

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 12:38:04 EDT 2008

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Walter Bender wrote:

> David Farning, Marco Gritti, and you are also able to add to the
> Google Calendar. If someone knows how to make it world-writable,
> please let me know. In the meantime, please send me requests to join
> the calendar (I can add people by hand) or send events you'd like
> posted.
>
> I am all in favor of a wiki event calendar, but the advantage of the
> Google system is that it is available in iCal, XML, and HTML streams.
> Maybe we need both. Certainly we need a better description in the OLPC
> wiki about process.

s/OLPC/Sugarlabs?  :)

Perhaps both wiki and gCal, then.  It's certainly advantageous to folks to
be able to consume calendar data, but it's also advantageous to have the
ability for random people to be able to submit events.

Tell you what -- I'll put together a proposal on the wiki and send it out
to folks for approval, mmmkay?

--g