[sugar] specifying what services Activities may use

Gary C Martin gary
Tue Jul 29 18:29:34 EDT 2008

Hi Mikus,

On 29 Jul 2008, at 22:09, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:

>> Please ensure that you have filed tickets for each and every one of
>> them
>
> What good will that do?
>
> At the beginning of this year, I wrote a ticket saying an Activity
> would not start.  Without notifying me, someone re-assigned *me* as
> the owner of that ticket -- presumably making it my responsibility
> to fix that Activity so it would start.

Just assign the damn things back if that happens and hope you get a
better triage next time around. I've not had this happen to me yet,
but as mstone enjoys saying, "be bold"... I must say there is quite
some guilt filing bugs this close to a release knowing the lack of
resources, but reporting is kind'a the whole point close to release I
guess. Very satisfying when you can catch something reproducible and
one of the team can get the bug squished.

--Gary