[sugar] specifying what services Activities may use

Mikus Grinbergs mikus
Tue Jul 29 17:09:42 EDT 2008

> Please ensure that you have filed tickets for each and every one of them

What good will that do?

At the beginning of this year, I wrote a ticket saying an Activity
would not start.  Without notifying me, someone re-assigned *me* as
the owner of that ticket -- presumably making it my responsibility
to fix that Activity so it would start.  Fixing Activities is not
what I am being paid to do.  All I want to do here is to point out
the bad publicity that regression (from what previously "worked")
might cause.  Is that an opinion worth filing a ticket about?

mikus