[sugar] 8.2.0 Release Notes

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Thu Jul 17 10:34:59 EDT 2008

Hi Sayamindu,

Thanks, I did not have that one!

I find it best if you just create a section and write what you want the
user to see. Then I'll edit or ask questions from there.

I created a section:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Notes/8.2.0#New_Language_Support

I know you're busy. If you don't have time, I'll take the first pass.

The primary target audience for this is the end user, teacher or
sysadmin who will deploy the XO. I want to also include links to the
more detailed technical documentation (e.g. bug IDs).

However, the main focus is the person who is deciding if they want to
upgrade or has just been upgraded and wants to know what's new or different.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Greg S