[sugar] flash (was Browse Needs)

David Van Assche dvanassche
Wed Jul 2 12:18:09 EDT 2008

Well, adobe is moving more and more towards open source, hence their stance
on AIR and Flex, which are both completely open source as far I as
understand... I know from the ubuntu devs that they even asked whether they
can help with the creation of a totally open source flash implementation...
(flash not gnash)

How does Flex differ from Flash? would it not be possible to do Flex
instead?

David