[Systems] Hosting Sugarizer Primero on Sunjammer

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Oct 24 04:10:58 EDT 2018

G'day Iqra,

Sorry for the delay, looks like everyone else was busy.

Perhaps you can host this in your public_html directory on sunjammer
and then later add a CNAME alias and Apache virtual host for it.

However, you don't yet have a shell account on sunjammer.

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/shell has section requesting a shell
account; please send a public SSH key.  To sysadmin at sugarlabs.org, and
CC systems at lists.sugarlabs.org

For interest, Sugarizer isn't hosted on sunjammer; Lionel hosts that.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/