[Systems] Fwd: Request For Sunjammer Account

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Thu May 24 13:28:24 EDT 2018

Gentlemen,

I'm also now mid-way through a very large move. Moving forward,
process-wise, I think we should probably start using some sort of
ticketing system, however crude, for requests such as these, that way
they can be "claimed" by whomever, and their state can be easily
determined by the team. It also allows for an audit trail.

Aman,

I have created a user for you on sunjammer. Your username is 'asharma'.
If you have one, please send me your SSH public key. I will send your
temporary password separately, via a secure link.

--
Sent from Postbox