[Systems] Group registration for Sugar Labs

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Mon Aug 20 13:00:12 EDT 2018

Your project name: Sugar Labs
Your project blurb:
Sugar Labs is creator of the Sugar Learning Platform, which promotes
collaborative learning through Sugar Activities.

Links to places we can find out more about your project:

Official website: https://www.sugarlabs.org/
Project wiki: https://wiki.sugarlabs.org
Project governance: https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board

The oversight board page lists both me (Bernie Innocenti) and
walterbender (Walter Bender) as long-time board members. I'm no longer
on the board, but I'm still listed as coordinator of the sysadmin team:
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Infrastructure_Team/Contacts

Additional proof:
- check the page history to verify that that we didn't recently edit the
wiki
- I'm currently logged into Freenode from shell.sugarlabs.org, our main
server
- We have @sugarlabs.org emails (feel free to verify by replying)
- If you need additional evidence of project control, I could add a
nameserver entry or serve a file on www.sugarlabs.org

# About you and your staff
Your NickServ account (primary group contact): walterbender
Your relationship to the project: Founder
NickServ accounts of alternate group contacts: bernie_ ignacio Quozl

 # About freenode
Channels you'd like to claim (typically #projectname): #sugar
Channel namespaces you'd like to claim (typically #projectname-*): #sugar-*
Cloak namespaces you'd like to claim (typically projectname/*): sugarlabs/*

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team