[Systems] Help needed; activities.sugarlabs.org releases jammed

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sat Aug 11 05:23:33 EDT 2018

No fix yet.

Things tried that didn't work; revert activity.info changes, delete
old versions of Write, try Chromium and Firefox browser, restart
Apache, restart MySQL, and check PHP sources match repository.

Have added user quozl to the VM.

Saw PHP based attacks in access logs, and several security updates
were waiting.  Last updates were in July last year.  Did an "apt
upgrade", and autoremove.  Did shutdown and reboot.  Is up again.
Still same problem.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/