[Systems] Sites hosted in sunjammer

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Nov 21 04:08:44 EST 2016

On November 20, 2016 11:41:46 PM GMT+00:00, Samuel Cantero <scanterog at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I was checking the sites currently hosted in sunjammer. I would like to
>check with you what are we going to do with the following broken sites:
>
>   - buildbot.sugarlabs.org
>   - cl.sugarlabs.org
>   - logcollect.sugarlabs.org
>   - webcal.sugarlabs.org

All of these seem obsolete services to me.

>I have removed also the following sites from sunjammer:
>
>- aslo-bot-master.sugarlabs.org. Moved to freedom (DNS). But site is
>not
>   working also. Are we using it?
>   - developer.sugarlabs.org. Moved to freedom.
>

>Do we want to keep these sites?
>
>   - id.sugarlabs.org
>   - id.codewiz.org
>   - dc.sugarlabs.org
>   - mirrors.sugarlabs.org
>   - planet-devel.sugarlabs.org. Last update in 2011.
> - planet.py.sugarlabs.org. Last update in 2012. Paraguay Educa has its
>   own page.
>   - repo.roscidus.com. I don't know what is this.
>   - stats.sugarlabs.org

OpenID 2.0 is sort of dead, I think the identity services can go.

mirrors monitors our mirror network, dc might be dead. The devel planet instance might not be useful since nobody's developing.

I'd say, let's disable all them and keep the webroot around a while longer in case someone wants the site back.

>I have also issued Let's Encrypt certificate for lists.sugarlabs.org,
>ldap.sl.o and download.sl.o.

Thank you.

>Best regards,
>
>Samuel C.

ベルニー
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.