[Systems] Sites hosted in sunjammer

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:51:23 EST 2016

+SamP +Dave

Dave, can I remove vote.sugarlabs.org? There's no one registered to the
service.

SamP, can I remove the following sites from FREEDOM?

   - sam.today. No pointing anymore to freedom.
   - dev.sam.today. There's no DNS record for that sub-domain (dev).

SamP, can you check use.socialhelp.sugarlabs.org? Site is down.