[Systems] [Sugar-devel] problem uploading to a.sl.o

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:49:54 EST 2016

+Aleksey +Bernie

There's something I don't understand about activities. In
/srv/www-sugarlabs/activities/site/app/config/config.php we define:

define('FILES_HOST', 'http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities');

where FILE_HOST + FILES_URL (downloads/file) is the complete URL where the
xo files are.

download.sugarlabs.org is currently hosted in sunjammer.

BUT we also define:

define('REPO_PATH', '/srv/www-sugarlabs/activities/files');

This directory contains AGAIN all the .xo files that are already hosted at
sunjammer for download.sugarlabs.org (/srv/upload/activities). So we were
keeping the activities in two different directories (and now two diff
servers).

I have run a diff -r between these two directories and there are some
activities that are not present in download.sugarlabs.org and vice-versa.
Just 10 activities and they are very old.

I guess that REPO_PATH is the directory where files should be uploaded.
were you synchronizing these directories -
/srv/www-sugarlabs/activities/files and /srv/upload/activities?

We can't upload new activities. However, php config seems ok. Can you help
us with this issue?

You have both have access to activities.sugarlabs.org. Bernie as user root
and Aleksey as user alsroot (with sudo access).

Best regards,