[Systems] {wiki, activities}.sugarlabs.org dead, no response to HTTP GET

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:16:45 EST 2016

Hi all,

In order to reduce the chance of overwriting the important file(s) with
some 500 errors, I replaced this script for a new one which keeps records
for a whole day. You can find the html files inside /root/apache-status/.
Keeping for N days is quite easy with this script but I guess one day is
enough. Taking into account that each file is 32K and that we are writing
every 10 seconds, then the log total size for one day is 270 MB. The script
should delete files older than 1 day.

Best regards,

Samuel C.