[Systems] Mailmain configuration

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Apr 12 09:01:43 EDT 2016

I admin sugar-sur. Not too active but not dead either. Just a couple of
days ago I pinged and got a couple of responses (one of them from
Ministry of Education staff).
It's also our only semi-active spanish list, has a long history and I
was hoping to bring it back to life sometime.

I also took overt volunteer administratorship of IAEP (along with Laura
and Martin Dengler) and sugar-devel (along Laura and James Cameron),
when others dropped the ball silently (along with Election and
Membership committee).

In the past some thought was given to mix mailing-list with a forum
front end (e.g. upgrading to Mailman3?).
Frankly I don't think mailing lists are a barrier to entry; they haven't
been in the past.

Regards,
Sebastian