[Systems] Mailmain configuration

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Apr 12 11:03:41 EDT 2016

If someone has the cycles to setup mailman3 and import the active mailing lists, I would support this work. The new, forum-like UI may solve some of interaction issues we are seeing.

We can setup either a docker container or a full VM... whichever seems easier to maintain in the long term. Any takers?

I also support making the inactive mailing lists read-only, so newcomers don't get a negative experience. Re-activating a frozen list is easy in case we change our mind later on.