[Systems] New ASLO Bundles on the Mirror

Sam P. sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 04:52:04 EST 2015

Hi All,

I was wondering about the possibility of putting the new ASLO bundles on
the download.sl.o mirror.  I was going to put them into a separate folder
(named "activities2"), so there may be duplication from the old ASLO
bundles, resulting in more space usage.  This will hopefully be short term
:)

I was also wondering about how to move the files from the (new... not yet
running) Bot Master on Freedom to the mirror, which is on Sunjammer.  I was
just planning on using SSHFS, but if you people know anything better I
would like to use that.

Thanks,
Sam