[Systems] 1000 days of sunjammer

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at gnu.org
Thu Dec 31 12:37:45 EST 2015

On 12/31/2015 05:15 AM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> Hey Ruben!
>
> Our server hosted at the FSF will reach 1000 days of uptime soon!

That is amazingly terrible :D

> When would you and nully be at work and available to assist me in case
> something goes wrong? And could you restore my access to the XEN
> console? Actually I might still have it, but I don't remember the
> hostname / port.

I'll be happy to help with it after the weekend. When are you back?

> Finally, while we're at it, would it be possible to move sunjammer to a
> new server? The CPU is a bit weak and I/O is also very slow... I could
> donate a couple of SSD drives if needed.

We are renewing servers as one of the "next big things". When we move
the main stuff to new servers we will put ssd on the old machines and
give vms more cpu. But we may be able to move everything to new
hardware, we don't know yet.