[Systems] Freedom's root filesystem full

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Sep 28 18:58:52 EDT 2014

Hello Sam,

is the stuff in /var/lib/docker2 still needed? The root filesystem is
almost full.

Also, the two filesystems you mounted for docker instances are not in
/etc/fstab. You might want to add them.

One last question: do we specifically need btrfs for snapshots or some
other feature? If not, I'd rather keep using ext4 exclusively on all
servers to reduce the number of kernel bugs we hit.

It may sound silly, but constraining the amount of kernel code we run is
important for the uptime of dom0s. For example, justice just remounted
its root filesystem read-only and we don't even know why. The more
filesystems, the more different behaviors we observe.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org