[Systems] Social Help

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Sep 2 23:07:51 EDT 2014

(https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/master/docs/INSTALL-digital-ocean.md)
> and shfr (https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/samdroid/shfr/).
>
> I'm happy to help out and do this, but I don't have an admin account.
> I've included a gpg signed code of ethics (the one linked to on the
> wiki) and my ssh key.  I hope I can set up the social help soon!

Hey Sam! Sorry it took me so long to respond, it was a 3-day weekend in
the US so I went on a trip... and "forgot" the laptop at the office.

First, your initiation to the SL infra:

-----8<----------8<----------8<----------8<----------8<----------8<-----
sunjammer:~# addgroup sam adm
The user `sam' is already a member of `adm'.
sunjammer:~# addgroup sam admin
The user `sam' is already a member of `admin'.
1!sunjammer:~# remote-useradd freedom sam sudo adm libvirtd
Creating user sam on freedom... done
Installing ssh keys... done
sunjammer:~# remote-useradd justice sam sudo adm libvirtd
Creating user sam on justice... done
Installing ssh keys... done
6!sunjammer:~# remote-useradd jita sam sudo adm
Creating user sam on jita... done
Installing ssh keys... done
sunjammer:~# remote-useradd newpootle sam sudo adm
Creating user sam on newpootle... done
Installing ssh keys... done
255!sunjammer:~# remote-useradd lightwave sam sudo adm hostmaster
Creating user sam on lightwave... done
Installing ssh keys... done

>From now on, you should be able to do things [mostly] on your own,
without blocking on me all the time. Before working on a machine or a
service, have a look at its wiki page. After working on it, please
update the page to make it as useful as possible for posterity.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org