[Systems] DNS

Sam P. sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 06:40:30 EDT 2014

Hi Sysadmins!

I'm setting up the social help, it is going kinda okay.  I've got 2 main
issues:

1.  I need to setup CNAMEs to freedom for socialhelp and use.socialhelp on
sugarlabs.org.  It says that I need to sign it and I don't have the keys :)
     I've (somehow) committed it to the git repo on lightwave, so you can
sign it or send me the keys :)

2.  I have setup the socialhelp on freedom /srv/socialhelp.  But the /
volume is only 10gb!!!  I have almost used all of it!!!!
     There is a lot (~500gb) free space on /backup.  Would it be possible
to shrink this a bit and allocate some more to /?  The forum and docker
image storage will quickly eat the remaining 500mb otherwise!!

Thanks,
Sam