[Systems] new pootle instance

Bernie Innocenti codewiz at google.com
Fri Jun 13 15:52:17 EDT 2014

Hello,

I've been chatting with Raul about setting up a new instance for Pootle.

One possibility would be hosting it on jita so we don't have yet another
VM to maintain, but jita is still running the previous LTS release of
Ubuntu and should be upgraded before installing new services on it.

Pootle also has a tendency to crash, OOM and do other nasty things, so
it may be more prudent to host it on its own VM instead. Not sure.

Comments?

--
Bernie Innocenti | Search Infrastructure