[Systems] unplanned jita apache mini-outage [issue71]

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Jul 30 13:08:57 EDT 2014

Hi,
Our Sugar Network traffic issue choked apache today at Jita, I had to
kill it because it stopped responding, then restarted and services went
up fine.
This was while trying to restart the Sugar Network service.

We are tracking the underlying issue that caused the failure at:
http://tareas.somosazucar.org/hxp/issue71

We are planning a service upgrade that should fix the issue, pending
confirmation from alsroot that the new version is ready and some
thorough testing from the admin team before putting new version in
production.

Sorry if we caused any inconvenience.

Regards,
Sebastian