[Systems] a VM for Pathagar

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jul 29 22:34:17 EDT 2014

+systems

Some questions:

 - Is Ubuntu 14.04 ok as base OS?

 - What web application serves the content?

 - How much disk space do you need, roughly?

 - How much memory? (1GB is typical for a small webserver, we can easily
add more)

 - Who will be the admins?

 - Can the admins pledge to monitor the machine and keep it secure and
up to date?

 - Do all the admins already have a SL shell account? (if not, they
should request one).

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team