[Systems] Local Labs wikis are down

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun Feb 16 19:20:26 EST 2014

+local labs (please fwd to proper contact if appropiate)

It would be a pity to see the valuable content that was in ar, co, and
cl wikis be lost.

We (PE.) are feeling much better with a clean and simple wiki.

We would appreciate comments: http://pe.sugarlabs.org

Migration was a bit complicated.
I wrote some script that will pull wikitext content (and try to infer
non-spam by picking up
content from known good users). But it was a bit painful because the the
new wiki has a
different wiki syntax and images / attachments had to be handled manually.

Agreed to let the local labs wikis be down until we have a plan for
fixing them properly.