[Systems] Upgrading bender

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jan 14 09:13:08 EST 2013

Simone, could you please try to boot the machine with a grub usb stick?

If that fails, maybe boot off a Fedora 17/18 cd. In order to mount the
root, you'll have to rebuild md0 off the two partitions (probably sda1
and sdb1).

If everything else fails, I guess it's ok to install the machine ex novo
with the latest Ubuntu or Fedora PRESERVING ALL OTHER PARTITIONS.

Thanks for taking care of this, we appreciate it.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team