[Systems] Upgrading bender

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jan 8 13:26:55 EST 2013

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 11:16 +0100, Daniel Narvaez wrote:

> whenever we have a chance it would be great to upgrade bender to the
> latest Fedora. A recent libvirt would make things easier.

It's a bit of a risky upgrade. If something goes wrong, bender may
remain down until a Develer sysadmin can look into it.

If you can take a few days of downtime, then let's go for it. In any
case, make sure you don't leave anything valuable on bender: soon or
later we may have to abandon that ship and reconstruct our build farm on
one of the new servers.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team