[Systems] Upgrading bender

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jan 8 13:21:43 EST 2013

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 11:16 +0100, Daniel Narvaez wrote:

> whenever we have a chance it would be great to upgrade bender to the
> latest Fedora. A recent libvirt would make things easier.

It's a remote upgrade, so a little risky. If something goes wrong,
bender may remain down until a Develer sysadmin can look into it.

If you're ok with some downtime, then let's do it. Please, make sure you
don't leave anything valuable on bender as, we might end up deciding to
give up and reconstruct the build farm on one of the new servers hosted
at the media lab.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team