[Systems] Fwd: Turtle Web

Claudia Urrea callaurrea at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:33:19 EDT 2013

Hi Bernie!

Thanks for your email. I will send email to the programmer, so we can get
instructions for installation.
The DB is in the .rar file (see image attached).

You are right. The site is very static and shouldn't require much
maintenance.

I am unpacking the files on my computer to do some testing.

Claudia