[Systems] sugarlabs.net transfer initiated.

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:33:17 EDT 2012

It is a little hard to follow the embedded threads of the message, but
I think I can say with relative safety that the general consensus of
the SLOBS is that whatever works for both Bernie and Bradley works for
the SLOBs.

Having at least two registered points of contact (Bernie and Bradley)
is essential, if I read the threads correctly the proposal is to have
Stephan Unterhauser (dogi) as the Technical Contact to add even more
contact redundancy, which makes sense to me and if it is how Bernie
and Bradley agree to handle it, I am not going to second-guess that
choice.

cjl