[Systems] [Zero-install-devel] Sweets, Zero Install based Package Management System

Aleksey Lim alsroot at activitycentral.org
Mon Oct 31 07:40:12 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 12:50:45AM -0400, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-10-31 at 02:32 +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
>
> > Or we can exclude this police topic at all and rely on people saneness.
> > It shouldn't be a problem because OBS's content, most likely, won't be
> > listed on Activities Library automatically and will go though editors'
> > filtering.
>
> ++1

Ok, I commented out this topic with wording:

This topic might be too ambiguous (and too hard to write it in
sentences) after having a synergy between Sugar and Zero Install (that
is not only about software for education) communities. Since we don't
have such thorough policy, e.g., for the SL Wiki (for Activity Library
it is mostly obvious what kind of content should be hosted there), and
since OBS software needs to go though ASLO editors, it would be better
to avoid needles bureaucratic procedures and rely on people saneness.

--
Aleksey