[Systems] Fwd: RV: platform failure

Stefan Unterhauser stefan at unterhauser.name
Wed Nov 16 21:47:47 EST 2011

good job cjl and bernie :)

hmm since this event (restarting apache manually) is happening regularly ...
and nobody is able to fix this

we maybe should think about automatically restarting apache by cron...
-> this is an ugly :( pro-activeness :)  quickfix
but for sure better then waiting until apache needs to be restarted manually
which causes too much offline time of this service

the question for me is more which is the right time interval of
restarting apache on pootle
* every week
* two weeks
* or every month