[Systems] [haakon.eriksen at far.no: Fram - a suggestion for bringing kids to Sugar-programming]

Aleksey Lim alsroot at activitycentral.org
Fri Jun 24 14:10:19 EDT 2011

Hi all,

This is an option that can make wiki.sugarlabs.org more useful, e.g.,
having powerful tutorials on wiki.sl.o when people can launch activities
right from the wiki.

I think we can try it on wiki-devel.sl.o...

FGrose: any ideas? Are you taking care about -devel instance on
sunjammer? If not, I can help Haakon with setting up FRAM there.

----- Forwarded message from Haakon <haakon.eriksen at far.no> -----