[Systems] JT, Mike: following today's IRC meeting, please help with Uruguay race microsite (register Wordpress blog)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:40:56 EDT 2011

Hi Mike

The priority today is not future events, but tomorrow's event.

We need the workflow to be tested - has a sample article been sent to
concursorapceibal.info for example?

The site text & graphics need to be improved - best is to inspire from
PDF "Cronista de la Vuelta Ciclista"'. Do Sebastian and Gabriel have
access?

Do you know if we will have stats? This was one of the reasons we had
originally agreed on Wordpress hosting.

The press release goes out on the wire tomorrow morning.

thanks

Sean