[Systems] JT, Mike: following today's IRC meeting, please help with Uruguay race microsite (register Wordpress blog)

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Thu Apr 14 01:46:35 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 00:55 -0300, Sebastian Vallejo wrote:
> Are you setting up the microsite again but hosted at SL or is a kind
> of mirror of vueltaciclista.wordpress.com ?

It's a Wordpress instance hosted on a Sugar Labs machine:

  http://vueltaciclista.sugarlabs.org/

Dogi and I just talked on the phone with John Tierney and JT Mengel to
check if it meets all the requirements.

As a side note, long email threads with many participants tend to become
confusing, especially with fast turn-around. When we need real-time
communication among many people we shoud probably switch to IRC.

Many Sugar Labs volunteers are available on the #sugar channel of the
Freenode. For those who don't have an IRC client already setup, there's
also a good web interface:

  http://chat.sugarlabs.org/

My nickname is "bernie" and I'm logged in 24/7, but I tend to become
less responsive while I'm at work or away from my keyboard. There are a
number of other ways to contact the Sugar Labs systems administrators:

  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Infrastructure_Team/Contacts

For anything urgent, you can also give me a voice call at
+1-781-244-3485, or contact me on Jabber/GTalk (add bernie at codewiz.org
to your roster).

--
Bernie Innocenti