[Systems] not getting mail at sdaly at sugarlabs.org since today :-(

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Apr 5 12:07:47 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 17:38 +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
> hmm no, no filters or forwarding on sdaly at sugarlabs.org webmail.

And on sdaly.be at gmail.com? I strongly suspect there might be something
there...

> I have no idea how to reconcile the entries below to mails, but what
> would be interesting would be to see if any mail between end December
> and end March was ever transferred.

Until Saturday, all incoming mail addressed to sdaly at sugarlabs.org was
routed to our Google Apps instance first.

However, messages originating on sunjammer, which includes all mailing
lists, were routed using a local set of rules, and I would expect them
to go to sdaly.be at gmail.com all time long. In which account were you
receiving mail for the marketing mailing list?

If all this sounds evil and perverse, it's because it really is. That's
exactly why I wanted to get rid of the double mail routing scheme: it's
confusing, and it leads to hard-to-diagnose problems like this.

Oh, yes. It was indeed sdaly.be at gmail.com.