[Systems] not getting mail at sdaly at sugarlabs.org since today :-(

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Apr 5 10:41:41 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 11:56 +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
> I have created a new webmail:
>
> sdaly.sugarlabs at gmail.com
>
> is it possible to forward sdaly at sugarlabs.org to that address?

Done. I'm cc'ing sdaly at sugarlabs.org so you should get another copy of
the current message in your new account.

> do you know how I can migrate my sent/received mail from the
> sdaly at sugarlabs.org webmail?

I don't know GMail well, but I know it supports the IMAP protocol.
Therefore, you should be able to use an email client such as
Thunderbird, Evolution or iMail to move messages between any two
accounts.

> if I understood correctly I can set up that webmail to send as
> "sdaly at sugarlabs.org"
>
> hopefully I can also set it up as alternatively "pr at sugarlabs.org" or
> "publicrelations at sugarlabs.org"

Yes, you can add as many identities as you wish. GMail requires a
verification for each address, so you can't pose as Barack Obama :-)

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team