[Systems] sunjammer fails to deliver my sebastian at sugarlabs email

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Oct 27 15:41:54 EDT 2010

Hi!
Sorry to trouble infrastructure team again!
I've been happily using sebastian at sugarlabs.org for all things related
to Sugar Labs. This includes my moderation of the SomosAzucar mailing
list.
I have not received moderation emails for a while and now I logged into
sunjammer, tried to send an email to myself and did not get it.
(using the mail command).
This meant I lost (and so did the list) an important email for
moderation an invite to a Sugar event in Lima.
This is blocking some of my lists subscriptions and is hindering
my ability to participate.
I tried looking at the logs but my user does not have access.
Please help.
Sebastian