[Systems] http[s]://lists.sugarlabs.org down

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Oct 16 19:50:15 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 00:49 +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:
> The web frontend for the mailing lists is broken:
>
> > Bug in Mailman version 2.1.13
>
> > We're sorry, we hit a bug!
>
> > Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
> > traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
> > but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

Fixed. It took me a while to figure out why: the community-news list
directory did not have the g+s bit set. As a result, the modification to
the config.pck done from the command line was owned by group root
instead of list. This made Mailman choke when listing all lists.

> I wanted to add a "PATCH" topic to sugar-devel so people like JT4Sugar
> can filter out the review traffic.

Very nice idea.

Can you also add a topic for !PATCH? Some people may like it.