[Systems] Recycling VMs

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Thu Nov 4 07:31:39 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Bernie Innocenti's message of Wed Nov 03 16:25:21 +0100 2010:
> On Tue, 2010-11-02 at 23:09 +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:

> Well, I've been thinking about it and, while separating builders seems
> to make perfect sense, in practice it's actually WORSE for us.

If you only look at a single VM, that may be true. But all other VMs
will be much worse off.

> Another possibility would be running jita and dextrose on different
> hosts, be we have only two hosts and one of them (treehouse) is already
> saturated because of ASLO.

Actually we have three hosts and one of them already runs only build
slave VMs. Is there any reason not to put the Bazaar builders on bender?

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/