[Systems] Backup tool

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Mon Nov 8 14:24:40 EST 2010

Hi!

As we recently noticed that duplicity doesn't scale well enough, maybe
bup might be worth a try?
Obviously it lacks the main advantage of duplicity: Since no encryption
is involved, everyone with sufficient access on the backup server can
read everything on all backed-up hosts. Depending on who operates the
backup server, this might matter much for SL.

--- Begin forwarded message from Jonathan Nieder ---