[Systems] CAS auth for SL sites

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Sun Nov 7 13:17:36 EST 2010

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 10:20:28AM -0500, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 15:46 +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
>
> > * revert creating passwords based accounts on wiki
> > * integrate gitorious users db with wiki's one
> > * point wiki and git to CAS
> > * integrate other services when CAS support will be added
>
> Great. How will duplicates usernames be handled?

Thats the problem, in fact I can't find a way when we don't have to ask
(some) people to do something. I think would be better to make
migration of all SL sites by one step when we need to ask the same
people only once and do not mess other by long running migration.

The most dificalt part here is ASLO, it needs to be migrated to the new
AMO at first. I'm palning to make the first usable compilation of
glucose+bazaar+aslo this sucrose release cycle, and will switch aslo.

--
Aleksey