[Systems] please delete VMs

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:37:05 EST 2010

I have several VMs on which are no longer needed.

On threehouse:
aslo-db
aslo-proxy
aslo-web

On housetree
also-db
aslo-proxy
aslo-web

They are no longer needed.

Two machines that I am not sure about are 'one' and 'onedb' on both
threehouse and housetree. If they were part of the ASLO cluster aka
'discovery one' they can also be deleted.

Finally, we have trac on treehouse.  I think that trac was set up as a
future home for the bug tracker....  If I am the only person using it trac
(for my puppet testing) I can easily move to beamrider so we can also delete
trac.

david -- trying to do his part to reduce, reuse, and recycle.