[Systems] API for activities.sugarlabs.org?

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:25:29 EST 2010

Thanks David for your answer.

The biggest drawback I find in using ASLO for our applications is that you
need a different login user/pass, which is not big stuff but makes it
unpractical, even more if we want to encourage teachers to write their
reviews.

If we could make an automatic login in ASLO with openId it could be a good
solution. Then we just would have to personalize the interface to make it
ceibalJAM-like. We could use collections to separate our activities from
others.

Some more questions:
- Can I have a feed of the activities uploaded/updated from a collection or
from a category?
- Could we separate somehow the reviews made by our users (for instance, to
know the rating uruguayan users give to the activity)?

Saludos,
Pablo Flores