[Systems] [SLOBS] wikileaks.sugarlabs.org

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 16:43:48 EST 2010

Oops my blog is scanlyze.wordpress.com, not .org.

Merry Xmas,

--HH

On Dec 24, 2010 2:49 PM, "Henry Edward Hardy" <hhardy01 at gmail.com> wrote:

I have to say no to this. Sugalabs should not take partisan political
positions. If we did would we oppose totalitarian actions by all the
governments of all the countries where there is manufacturing, design,
distribution, or deployments?

My personal opinion on Wikileaks is that I think that some of what
they have done is unethical from the standpoint of the  System
Administrator's Code of Ethics, but that as a publisher they should
not be prosecuted. If you want more of my personal opinion on his see
my blog at scanlyze.wordpress.org and/or friend me on facebook (gag, I
know lol).

Have you considered proposing this to FSF?

Henry

On 12/24/10, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote: > Good idea, but
highly politicized in some...