[Systems] Keep an eye on the wiki

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri Apr 2 19:10:28 EDT 2010

I'd appreciate if somebody could nuke user "Goo" from the database, I'm
getting a little tired of reverting my user page [1], my talk page [2],
the Sugar on a Stick page [3] and a GSoC proposal [4] over and over again.

It might make sense to consider locking a couple of pages -- like the
SoaS landing page -- down a bit. Just sayin'...

--Sebastian

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Sdz
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User_talk:Sdz
[3] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick