[Systems] logcollect server ready

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Oct 15 03:50:03 EDT 2009

[cc += systems@]

El Wed, 14-10-2009 a las 09:41 -0400, Wade Brainerd escribió:

> The LogCollect server for the Report a problem control panel is ready
> to go.  The script is at
> /home/wadeb/public_html/logcollect-server.php.

I created /srv/www-sugarlabs/logcollect on sunjammer, *copied* your
script and the associated database there, and made everything owned by
group logcollect, of which both you and apache are members. This is the
associated virtual-host:

 /etc/apache2/sites-available/logcollect.sugarlabs.org

Let me know if you'd want to change anything.

> Can we set it up with a subdomain like logcollect.sugarlabs.org?

Done, it's a CNAME pointing to sunjammer. I made all the slaves refresh.

Done. You should have received a welcome email. Please, configure your
list with a meaningful description and initial settings. Please, let me
know if you change any of the other settings.