[Systems] api.sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Oct 9 20:39:01 EDT 2009

David,

some time ago you asked for an account on one of the Fedora buildslaves
to revive the buildbot for api.sugarlabs.org.  Sorry it took so long, I
had a tricky network issue with the build slaves.

Once you have IPv6 working on your computer or on another host, try
logging in with this command:

 ssh -6 dfarning at buildslave-fedora-11-64bit.sugarlabs.org.sugarlabs.org

You should also be able to sudo as root.

Q.:

1) does it have to be Fedora for some reason?

2) how much time does the generator take to complete a run?

3) can we update the documentation once per day, with a low
   priority job?

4) is the process of generating the documentation relatively secure,
   or does it involve running python code checked out from the
   repositories?

If we didn't have any of these constraints, I'd suggest to use sunjammer
for this task rather than the buildslaves, which should be seen as
relatively insecure, throw-away systems.