[Systems] [ASLO] log for ticket 1579

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 14:30:17 EST 2009

--- On Fri, 11/27/09, Sascha Silbe <sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org> wrote:

> From: Sascha Silbe <sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org>
> Subject: Re: [Systems] [ASLO] log for ticket 1579
> To: "Yioryos Asprobounitis" <mavrothal at yahoo.com>, systems at lists.sugarlabs.org
> Date: Friday, November 27, 2009, 1:22 PM
>

> Yioryos, please write to systems at lists.sugarlabs.org
> (I'll get a copy from the list, no need to include me
> explicitly) instead of to me privately so bernie et al. also
> get to know about your problem and might help.

Sorry I did not notice the multiple recipients (this will be the last one :-)

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 08:33:08AM -0800, Yioryos
> Asprobounitis wrote:
>
> >> Worked fine when I tried it. SPAM filter logs show
> your attempt as user "anonymous". Are you sure you
> >> a) were logged in and
> > Yes as "mavrothal"
>
> >> b) have enabled cookies (so you stay logged in)?
> > Yes
> > I can still see a trac_session and a trac_form_tocken
> cookies from bug.sugarlabs.org. The trac_tocken has no
> expiration date.
> What about the trac_auth cookie?

No trac_auth cookie that I could find from bugs.sugarlabs.org

> Did you restart the browser between login and trying to
> post your reply? Could you move around in Trac and it still
> said you're logged in?

Yes and yes.

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 09:44:31AM -0800, Yioryos
> Asprobounitis wrote:
>
> > Thx or the posting.
> > I just tried again from the XO-1/sugar 0.84.7/Browse
> 108.
> > Same thing same error.
> > Trac does not like me  :-/
> Do you have any (transparent) proxy / firewall in your path
> (potentially run by your provider without telling you)? Can
> you try from a different place (with a different internet
> connection)?

From home maybe. I do not really know, but from work I have a static IP and no proxies of any kind as far as I know.

> @bernie: is there a way for me to acquire the entire HTTP
> request for mavrothals tries? Can you enable that in Apache
> or run tcpdump (restricted to the IPv6 subnet mentioned in
> the other mail), with read access for me?
> Otherwise I'd suggest to disable the Akismet plugin, but
> that would probably mean Trac getting spammed again.

I do not know if it might be relevant (just reconsidering the "anonymous") but for my account I just have user/pass. No other info of any kind. Of course this did not stop me for posting the original tickets.

It is the second time that this happens. After I post 2-4 tickets I'm kicked out (always with the same error) and then some time (weeks) goes by before I can post again.
.